- 05-19-2013, 10:39 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- North Point
Hi all, we are having an issue with our monitor. It's a motorola one, but keeps loosing its signal. It sometimes looses it upto 6 times in one hour. We tend to have 2 days where it's fine then one night where it just keeps loosing signal. Babies room is about 20m away, but we live in an old building and the walls are really think. Does anyone have the same problem?
Also can anyone recommend a good monitor. We have tried a couple now.... when the monitor is waking us up more than baby it's time for a change.
- By Erib32 in forum PreconceptionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2009, 01:13 PM
- By sillybill in forum Baby TalkReplies: 9Last Post: 07-13-2009, 04:55 PM
- By clare76 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2006, 06:58 AM
- By jessieywl in forum Baby TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 06-21-2006, 04:37 PM