Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Seeking friends/playmates around mong kok/ Olympic station/ Kowloon

Fruithoney is offline Registered User

Seeking friends/playmates around mong kok/ Olympic station/ Kowloon

Hi ladies we have just moved from UK to HK recently with a 18 months old baby girl. We live in mong kok near langham place. I would love to meet some new friends n also find some regular playmates for my girl . Is there anyone want to meet up for a drink or anything else suitable?i am quite new here so I am open for suggestions. Look forwards to meeting u guys. Thanks

AileenLi is offline Registered User
    Hi! We have moved over from Australia :) My bubz is currently 5 months old, and I would love to meet up some time for a play date or catch up. Im near olympic station so could meet somewhere inbetween if that suits?

jcmylove is offline Registered User
    Hi,
    my name is Sandra and we've been in Hong Kong for 2 years and move near Olympic City for ~ 7 months. My daughter is 21 months old and my son is 3 years old, so would be happy to have a play date with them if you are interested. I am a full-time working mom, so weekends are better for me.

Hi Sandra, I'm the opposite. Currently staying at home so plenty of time on the weekdays. Perhaps one weekend in the morning is OK if that suits you?

evilcc is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies,

I am relocating to HK in less than 2 weeks, currently living in London. I have a 3 y.o and a 3 month old. I haven't lived in HK for over 20 years and have no idea what is on offer for kids. I would love to start a new network once over there. As I have no phone or know where I am going to live yet, would like to stay in contact via email and hopefully meet up once I am set up over there.

Fruithoney is offline Registered User
    Hi Aileen and Sandra , r u guys still feel like meeting up ? I am a full time mum so quite flexible. I takes my baby to the cherry street park in a regular base . Maybe we can meet there n the babies can have little play there together n we can chat too?
    Anny x

Hi Anny, PM me and we can arrange a time? To be honest I have been to Cherry Street Park only once, and for the life of me cant remember how I got there .

Ollie_Roast is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,

I'm a FTM living at kowloon station with 2 kids, one 7 years old and one 10 month. We moved over from Australia 3 years ago. Would love to meet up with you guys.

Please PM me and let me know when u all r meeting up! :) Looking forward to meeting u.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast