Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Any Pediatric Doctor in Tung Chung Area?

MiMo is offline Registered User

Any Pediatric Doctor in Tung Chung Area?

Hi

Does anybody know any Pediatric doctor in Tung Chung area?

Thanks!

zoe colman is offline Registered User
    Hi there
    I will be moving to Tung Chung in July and would be really interested to know of any recommendations in the Tung Chung area.
    Cheers

Flack is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by zoe colman View Post
    Hi there
    I will be moving to Tung Chung in July and would be really interested to know of any recommendations in the Tung Chung area.
    Cheers
    Maybe I've been unlucky with Drs in Tung Chung but I've not found one that I like. I generally will go to Island Health in DB if I want to see a pediatrician, otherwise I go to Raffles Medical in the airport if I want a GP and have found them to be quite good with both my daughter and myself. The older male Dr there was very helpful and supportive of breastfeeding when I had a case of mastitis and that can be unusual in HK in my experience.

Editor is offline Administrator
    Hi,

Quite a few mums in Tung Chung are using the Maternal & Child Health Clinic run by the public health services for their regular baby checkups and vaccinations.

Another recommendation from GeoExpat forums is Dr Ip Wing Fai. His address is Shop 25, G/F, Carribbean Bazzaar, Tung Chung, T: 2109 9396, He's a GP but the original poster had mentioned he picked up on some serious medical issues of her neighbour's child that other doctors missed.

We found another pediatrician in Tsing Yi - Dr Tong Tsz Fun of Quality Health Care Medical Centre in Maritime Square. Shop unit 308D, Level 3, Maritime Square, 33 Tsing King Road, Tsing Yi.

Island Health DB is highly popular. They have 2 pediatricians who come by on Tuesdays (Dr Angela Lau) and Thursdays (Dr Carmen Tam) in the afternoon only.

Hope that helps.