Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Support Group for Fertility (age = or >age 38 ladies who are longing for a child)

ALWAYSHAPPY is offline Registered User

Support Group for Fertility (age = or >age 38 ladies who are longing for a child)

Checking to see if this new thread works first!

I am planning to organize a support group so that we can all benefit from participating in the group. It's going to be a support group that meet on a weekly basis.

I am planning to organize a support group so that we can all benefit from participating in the group. It's going to be a support group that meet on a weekly basis during weekdays.

Read a recent report by Jennifer R. Bloome and would like to share it here "Your thoughts, emotions and beliefs have an impact on every single cell in your body. This includes those cells responsible for conception." I know that the journey is not an easy one but with this new support group, I am sure that we can help each other in 1 way or the other, for example, we can do exercise together (running), share our own experiences and check on each other progress etc... ... these can help us to reduce our stress we put on to ourselves. In this group, I am hoping to take off whatever it is that is blocking our way to become a mother psychologically.

ALWAYSHAPPY

jerseymelbourne is offline Registered User
    I am in the same boat and would be interested in meeting on a weekly basis. I am 37 and just had our second FET (frozen egg transfer) failed attempt. Keep me posted on the details.

Don't give up Jersey!

Quote Originally Posted by jerseymelbourne View Post
    I am in the same boat and would be interested in meeting on a weekly basis. I am 37 and just had our second FET (frozen egg transfer) failed attempt. Keep me posted on the details.
    Shall I call you Jersey? I understand that you must be disappointed and upset! Just want to say, don't give up! Keep yourself healthy mentally and physically, next time, it's going to be a successful one! Are you doing any exercises? Exercise is very important. We can go for a run together the first time we meet. Let's start supporting each other next week (say Thurs or Friday) if you are free?

ALWAYSHAPPY

To those of you who have contacted me,

I feel much better psychologically. That is, I am ready to become a mother anytime psychologically, I know that when my body is ready, I will be a mother and I am now working on it! When time comes, I will let you all know!

Cheers,

ALWAYSHAPPY