- 06-23-2013, 02:40 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Tuen Mun
I'm giving birth in August in QEH. I know there are a few threads already about the hospital but they are very old threads!
I just want to ask what your experiences were like giving birth in QEH or other hospitals?
I'm extremely nervous about a lot of things!
I've written 'no episiotomy' on my birth plan and I hope they can respect this. However, I have heard that Dr's in HK tend to rush the birth as soon as your pushing and if your a first time mum they tend to encourage you to take the episiotomy. Is this true?
How did you feel your birth experience went? Were the Dr's supportive? Do they allow you to give birth in whatever position you desire such as squatting?
Any feedback will be highly appreciated!
- By thanka2 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 56Last Post: 02-20-2013, 04:53 PM
- By aurorasea in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 05-25-2012, 11:58 AM
- By curlybaby in forum PreconceptionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2011, 08:58 PM
- By BLWC in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 12-07-2010, 05:48 PM
- By spockey in forum PreconceptionReplies: 22Last Post: 05-30-2008, 04:41 PM