Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Playdate and/or coffee with 7 month old in mid-levels

evilcc is offline Registered User
    So we are meeting Fri 19th? I should be free unless we manage to tag along w hubby on his business trip, in which case hopefully I can join the next time.
    catkculhane thanks for the info. I was more looking for activities for the 4 m.o, my plan is to keep the 3 y.o occupied with school and extra curricular activities. From my research so far there are plenty of those on offer for older kids but nothing much for babies, unlike in London where we could do all sorts of stuff with the babies (sing along, baby massage, dancing...etc). Yup will chat more when we get together hopefully...

catkculhane is offline Registered User
    How does Oolaa on Fri the 19th sound for some coffee? Say around 10:30am? There's no playroom (the restos with playrooms seemed a bit pricey) but Oolaa is casual and roomy so I think it should be okay. Let me know if you guys are up for that. Evilcc - That makes sense. There are playgroups for babies in Central. The most informal/inexpensive one I found is at St Johns Cathedral from 2:30-4:30 every Thurs. It's for 0-2 year olds. No reservation required and just $20, you can show up and leave whenever. We've done that the past few weeks. I am looking into others but they all seem a bit more formal and more expensive (like $200 per session). So thats why I also wanted to just set something up like this where us moms can meet and do our own little playgroup. I know there are baby massage classes and baby yoga classes too offered by different places but I haven't looked into any of that.

peppattie is offline Registered User
    Sounds great! Looking forward to it!

evilcc is offline Registered User
    I am in on Friday as well. Not travelling until the afternoon so 10:30 am is perfect. Can you send a link to Oolaa as I am still finding my feet around the area?

Great! I'm looking forward to it too! Here is a link:

Castelo Concepts

cynn329 is offline Registered User
    I'll be there as well! See u all then!

LoriMac is offline Registered User
    Hi
    I also have a 7 mth old boy and would be keen to meet up. I live down at taikoo but happy to meet in central. I am from australia but have been in hk for 5 yrs
    Cheers

Hi LoriMac, we are planning to meet on Friday morning at a coffee shop (with a playroom) in Sheung Wan. PM me if you're interested and I'll add you to our email chain!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast