Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Playdate and/or coffee with 7 month old in mid-levels

catkculhane is offline Registered User

Playdate and/or coffee with 7 month old in mid-levels

Hi, I am a stay at home mom in mid-levels with a 7 month old boy and am looking for other moms with similar aged baby or babies to meet. I'm originally from NY and have been in HK a little over 2 years now. Look forward to hearing replies!

cynn329 is offline Registered User
    Hi! I'm also a first time mom - now staying at home to take care of our almost 3 month old son! Also from NY and have been in HK for almost 2 years as well... Have you been able to meet new moms in the area? Can you suggest any outlets or playgroups? hope mommy hood is treating you well.

Willsmama is offline Registered User
    Hi, just moved to HKG about 1 month ago and I also have a 6 mos old baby boy! We live in the Mid levels close to Robinson and would love to meet up for coffee and play date. Let's get together soon!

peppattie is offline Registered User
    Hi there, I've just moved to HK from London and am at home with my almost-7month old baby boy. We are currently staying in mid-levels and looking to rent around Robinson Road - I don't know anyone in HK and I'd love to meet some others in the area - have you three managed to meet up? I'd love to join you!

We haven't all met yet. We should set something up. Maybe somewhere that has a playroom? My son is getting more and more antsy these days!

Sounds good - bit of a new concept for me (my "new mum" experience in London was parks/ cafes/people's apartments) so I'll have to rely on those more in the know :)

Lol I hear you. If it weren't so hot, I'd love to do something outside but it's just so uncomfortable now. And lately the little one can only stay amused at a coffee shop for about 15 minutes before he gets squirmy. There are a few kid friendly restaurants here with playrooms we could grab a bite and head to the playroom. I can look into some tomorrow and let you know. I'm free this Friday or sometime next week. Looking forward to it!

Sounds great! Friday is actually the only day I have a plan ... Literally any other time good :)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast