- 10-13-2014, 12:10 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2014
Has anyone used Dr Hon recently? Any experience with his bedside manner? Also interested in total price costs and breakdown, as we haven't seen him yet, still checking around.
Also- We are taking out all of our savings to go to Matilda and have a private room (I had a traumatic delivery last year at QM and am dealing with post traumatic stress syndrome, so this is a hard choice- but we decided to go for it). I just found out the Drs charge more for the delivery/medicine/pediatrician/etc if you have a private room. Is there any way around this? We don't have insurance and it seems crazy to me that they would charge more depending on your room. IF we get a private room- then we don't have enough for the dr to go with it :P
- 10-14-2014, 11:05 AM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2014
Hello! Im currently seeing Dr Hon and i find him very patient, polite and quite knowledgeable. I will be asking him to deliver my baby end Dec 2014 and I am still deciding between Matilda and Adventist. Yes, the doctors charge according to room type which is quite annoying.
- By bbchan in forum PreconceptionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2012, 10:51 AM
- By premama in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 07-13-2010, 09:26 AM
- By hoping in forum PreconceptionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2009, 02:25 PM
- By babymo in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2008, 09:25 PM
- By yuukalim0404 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-16-2008, 05:45 PM