Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Wheel issue!!!!

sandrarodrigues is offline Registered User

Wheel issue!!!!

We we just been in a long haul flight and the airline has mishandled our baby stroller... Final damage, our Maclaren Grand Tour LX is missing one of the front wheels among other things!!! This stroller was really expensive and now we are being told it cannot be repaired and are barely offering us half it cost us!!! We called Maclaren here in HK and they say they have no wheels either!!!!
    My question is: does anybody out there know where I can find a wheel for this specific stroller? Do you have one for sale??? Im desperate cause I really don't want to throw it away since its still new... Baby is only 3 months old!!!!!

peppattie is offline Registered User

Wow how annoying! I've
    Seen spare maclaren parts on both eBay and gumtree in the uk... If you can find what you need you might need to arrange for a friend to ship - not sure if sellers will ship overseas.
    Did you have your maclaren in a travel bag? I'm interested to know how it happened as I have a brand new maclaren for my 7 month old and plan to do a lot of travel!
    Good luck with the wheel hunt!!

rani is offline Administrator

Perhaps you can take it to a bicycle shop and see if they can help you repair it. There are a couple of stores in Wanchai on Wood Rd.

Good Luck!

Founded GeoBaby in 2002