- 11-22-2013, 03:02 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Hong kong
Mingling, you can do what you like, but it doesn't change the fact that accepted medical advice is that ultrasounds should be used only when medically necessary until it has been proven that frequent scans are safe. Of course you are very welcome to scan your baby as many times as you like; I prefer to heed the experts and avoid subjecting my baby to unnecessary risk. That's where we differ.
- 11-22-2013, 03:12 PM #18Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
What organizations are you familiar with that proves something is safe? Show me something that states clearly that it's harmful and then we can continue this conversation.
I hope your experts are not in the articles you sent...
Yes, I will continue to scan my baby (because nothing has said that it's harmful) along with most people living in the US. And I am fairly certain there's quite a few that get regular scans here in HK as well.
Have a good one.
- By firsttime_mommy in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 02-27-2016, 01:01 AM
- By birdster in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 49Last Post: 04-29-2015, 09:27 PM
- By Shenzhennifer in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 08-18-2008, 09:18 AM
- By honey9773 in forum PreconceptionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2006, 07:07 PM
- By sunnysideup in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 02-19-2006, 02:59 PM