Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Bassinet to cot to toddler bed...other than Stokke Sleepi System

ngnhk is offline Registered User

Bassinet to cot to toddler bed...other than Stokke Sleepi System

I am looking for a baby sleep system that goes from bassinet to cot to toddler bed. So far, I have only been able to find the Stokke Sleepi system, but I am wondering if there are any other options that have this conversion feature. (Most cotbeds only go from cot to toddler bed, it seems.)

I do not want a moses basket, as the stands look very flimsy to me - my eyesight is poor, and I keep having horrifying visions of myself knocking the basket over while fumbling in the dark. I have looked at the Arms Reach co-sleeper, but our mattress is too high, even with the height adapters, and the Graco Travel Lite Crib is 33.5 inches wide, whereas we only have 26 inches between the edge of our bed and the curtain/windowsill. The Stokke Sleepi mini would fit this space exactly, but I want to know what else is out there.

I like the Boori bassinets, which would also fit, but I'd like to avoid buying both a bassinet and a cot, if possible! Any ideas/suggestions?

Sweetblueberry is offline Registered User
    I'm also looking for this! Sadly it seems that the Stokke is the only option available. If I come across any alternatives, will definitely let you know!

Just FYI - i learned that with the Stokke system you can convert "up" only. The bassinet-->crib-->junior bed. But if you purchase the crib system outright, it is NOT possible to convert it into the smaller bassinet because they do not sell the conversion kit.

Guess what?? just found this...

https://www.armsreach.com
    any idea how much it would be to ship to HK?

ngnhk is offline Registered User
    Ooh, it does look nice - and would be more convenient to have a rectangular shape as opposed to the Stokke oval. But I have no idea how much it would cost to ship - guessing it could be steep. Maybe a few hundred bucks US? It must be a pretty heavy box.

But also...how could we get it shipped here if they don't ship internationally? Have someone buy it there and then ship it?

I emailed them to see if they have a distributor in Hk or know of how we can get it here. Will let you know what they say.

If they don't sell directly, one way to get it is via forwarding company. I'm not sure what the cost would be. Like you said, I'm guessing it would be quite a chunk.

Any friends relocating to HK where you might be able to include this with their shipment?