Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Redestiny
  • 1 Post By cjf85

New friends/ playdates in Sai Kung

Kirstyc is offline Registered User

Smile New friends/ playdates in Sai Kung

Hi,
    I wrote a post a while ago a when we were thinking of moving to Sai Kung, anyway we are now here and I'd love to get to meet other mums with young children. I have a son who is now 2.4 years old and is very sociable- he would love to have some friends to play with, especially as he doesn't have a place at a playgroup yet ( we are on the waiting list!).

Let me know if you're interested. (Those that kindly replied originally, I did try to send you an email, but not sure it seems to be working-sorry!!)

:)

Redestiny is offline Registered User

Welcome to Sai Kung!

There is a new playgroup opened in Sai Kung. It's called the Sai Kung Playhouse, we go to the baby group but there are also groups for 1-3yr olds. I think they have a website if you need more info.

Kirstyc likes this.

cjf85 is offline Registered User

Hi Kirsty,
    We moved to sai kung in March and had my little boy in June, although he is a lot younger than your boy it would be nice to meet other mums, so would love to meet for coffee one day if you are free.
    Clare

Kirstyc likes this.

Kirstyc is offline Registered User

Hi Clare,
    Thanks for your message and congratulations on the arrival of your little boy! I would love to meet up for a coffee, although it would probably have to be at the weekend if that's ok, ( saturday morning is always good) as I work full time. Here's my mobile number if you want to text and let me know when you're free or send another message on geobaby. Mobile: 63850722.
    Kirsty :)

andreawr is offline Banned

Could you give me the website for Saikung Playhouse/ I am an Austswim qualified swimming teacher looking to open up mother toddler swimming classes from my home pool in Clear Water Bay for babies from 6 months to 2.5 years old towards the end of September 2013. Please contact andrea on 63781679 if you know anyone interested or if you can post to the saikung Playhouse that would be wonderful.

Redestiny is offline Registered User

lcg97 is offline Registered User

Hi Kirsty - Welcome to Sai Kung - I've dropped you a private note. Hope to meet up soon! x