Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Due April 2014

jcg
    jcg is offline Registered User
    Hi Lilfish- I'm really sad to hear that- how did things go with the second scan?
    I really hope all went ok for you.
    My first scan is next Wednesday (8 weeks).

lilfish is offline Registered User
    Hi Jcg. Had the second scan on Friday - as expected, there was no heart beat... it doesn't matter how much the doc prepares you, there is still that little bit of hope that you hold on to and fight for... I had officially miscarried at 7wks 4 days.

looking back, I think there was a small part of me that was relieved - the thought of ongoing problems and risks to the baby related to low heart rate (which are in the high % for a low rate of under 70bpm), or a later stage miscarriage would have been unbearable and far more traumatic.

enjoy your pregnancies and babies girls! they are a blessing and a priviledge

jcg
    I'm really sorry lilfish. That mut have been really difficult. Wishing you all the best for next time.

rani is offline Administrator
    So sorry lilfish that you're going through this.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

Kartaly is offline Registered User
    Very sad to hear of what happened Lilfish. Can totally empathize - we lost ours in June at 6 weeks too, it was simply devastating. But I told myself this was nature's way and that the one we had was just not ready. And now, we are expecting again (I guess what they say about being more fertile after a miscarriage is true). We saw the doc yesterday, heard the heartbeat at seven weeks. But this time, we are going slow with the news, tempering our happiness with caution, and just not taking anything for granted now, at least till the first trimester is over.
    So, don't lose heart. The little one will come when he or she is ready!

jcg
    Hi Lilfish
    I had a similar situation to you- 6 week old sack with no embryo. So I will need a curette to help my body realise it isn't actually pregnant.
    It's hard but I'm hoping for a healthy pregnancy like karthaly next time.
    X

Kartaly is offline Registered User
    Jcg, you will have a healthy pregnancy in the not-so-distant future, I'm sure. Take care of yourself during the procedure, and your body will be more than ready again next time round!

beckysister is offline Registered User
    Hi! I am also due in April 2014. Excited and also a little scared! I'd love to find other expectant mums in HK to chat to about everything... I have lovely friends here but none of them are pregnant! Becky

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast