Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Due April 2014

Kartaly is offline Registered User
    Thanks Cranlemon. I don't have any knowledge of Sanitarium but have read about private hospitals that inflate prices of every little thing you may use - down to cotton buds!

ladyluke2 is offline Registered User
    Hey I just read your post and was pretty shocked your doctor said to limit your running. When I was pregnant with my first I did TONS of research into exercising -I'm talking medical reviews, etc. And that advice is definitely a misconception UNLESS you have special conditions. The general rule of thumb is that you can continue to exercise as before until you hit 20 weeks, then keep going as before except don't lie flat on your back (prop some pillows under your shoulders). I had friends who ran marathons while 8 months pregnant and I ran/swam/lifted weights/did intense cardio until I was past due. For me, walking never really helped unless it was for over an hour. I would ask your doctor why she wants to limit your running if you're confused. Exercise simply helps keep you and the baby healthy

Sar_14 is offline Registered User
    Hi girls,

I'm due May 6th & have orgiansed coffee with some of the girls that are due in May but if anyone due in April would love to catch up you are more than welcome to join us. We are meeting at Classified in Happy Valley on Saturday 9th November at 10am. Look forward to meeting anyone that would like to come. This is my first pregnancy so I can't wait to catch up with other fellow mum to be's over a coffee :)

Sarah

honkitong is offline Registered User
    Hi Everyone,

I'm just over 20 weeks now and thrilled to have a little bundle of joy that will be changing our lives very soon.

I'm trying to find a mothers group, but this process is very new to me. If anyone can shed any light on how i can join one, please help.

Thanks and good luck with your pregnancies. =)

BPhongkong is offline Registered User
    Hi all. Due April 26th and looking to meet other expectant moms due around the same time.

Hi hongitong & BPhongkong,

Congrats on your pregnancies! A few of us girls met a few weeks ago for breakfast & it was really lovely. We are all around Wan Chai/Happy Valley/Causeway Bay/Cyberport area. We are going to meet up again in the next few weeks before Christmas, happy to meet anywhere though? Central if that is convenient for everyone? Where abouts are you girls? Would love for you to join us when we meet up next, most likely a Saturday or Sunday?

Sarah x

honkitong is offline Registered User
    Hi Sarah, I'm around the wan chai area. Would love to meet up before Xmas.

A can do either Saturday or Sunday.

Please keep me posted.

Hi honkitong & BPhongkong & any other girls who would like to join us, the group of us girls who met up last month were planning to meet up again for breakfast next Saturday morning (30th November at Classified in Happy Valley at 10am. Would love for you to join us, we had such a lovely morning a few weeks back :-) Let me know if you are able to make it & I'll book us a table (it gets quite busy on a Saturday morning there :-) Thanks, Sarah.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast