Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Due April 2014

SophsW is offline Registered User

Due April 2014

Hi
    I've just found out I am 5 weeks pregnant after our first round of IVF(yess!) and hopeful we will get through to the 12 week stage and beyond..
    Wondered if there was anyone else out there at a similar stage, how are you feeling and what are your next steps?
    Sophs x (originally from the UK)

rani is offline Administrator
    Congratulations!!!
    yunamika likes this.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

candybon is offline Registered User
    Congrats Soph! I'm 5 weeks now too... Super excited! Just got myself some pre-natal vitamins and i will be making an appointment for check up this week.

Mingaling is offline Registered User
    congrats SophsW! I am due mid March (almost 11 weeks now!). At 5 weeks, and pretty much during this entire first trimester, I was/am tired and hungry all the time. Luckily, I don't have the other symptoms (i.e., morning sickness, headaches, etc.).

My doctor told me to continue taking my prenatals (with folic acid) and make sure everything I eat is fully cooked. She also advised I stop my daily running - she said to walk fast if I want to continue exercising. She said swimming is also good. And obviously, no drinking and smoking and reduce caffeine intake. Aside from that, theres really not much else the doctor advised.

My next appt with the doctor is for my screening test.

catlou is offline Registered User
    Congratulations all! I'm also around 6 weeks, I have an appointment tomorrow to confirm. Fingers crossed all is ok. I'm feeling a little nauseous (but could be a side affect from the pre natal supplements?) and mega tired today. Good luck to you all x

SophsW is offline Registered User
    Congrats all!! All good advice thanks mingaling. Am definitely feeling the tiredness but luckily only a bit of nausea & dizzyness so far.

I've now got a scan with IVF clinic next week to (cross fingers) hear a heartbeat so should hopefully feel very real then. Don't have any other antenatal apts sorted so will see who the clinic advise me to go to for rest of pregnancy.

Good luck all x

catlou is offline Registered User
    Hi all, I had my first appointment on Tuesday to confirm. It was all good and got to see the heart beat from an ultrasound. I'm 6 weeks 6 days and due April 11th!
    Hope all goes well for you all - it's such a nerve racking time x

Sar_14 is offline Registered User
    Hi girls,

Very new to Geobaby! Found out on the weekend that I'm also 5 weeks pregnant!! Am still in a little shock as we literally only started trying last month (2 weeks ago). Have felt very nauseas & tired the last week. Couldn't believe I was pregnant on Saturday so I tool 2 Clearblue digital tests & 2 of the normal ones & all came back positive!

Where about's is everyone in HK? I'm in Happy Valley.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone & to go through this very exciting journey together.

Sarah
    xx
    rani likes this.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast