Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Is it alright if I had alcohol for the past 1 week only now to realise Im pregnant?

Gracey is offline Registered User
    BTW, I'm nearing my second pregnancy -- and I indulged in the odd half-glass of wine on a special occasion, and also "cheated" rarely on a piece of sushi or coffee. My older daughter was born healthy and -- touch wood -- looks like #2 is not affected in any way either.

BabyBubblyBear is offline Registered User
    Thank y'all for reassuring everythings gonna be alright! Its been a huge relief reading through those posts.. :) Well what can I say? This baby's my 1st so oh wells.. I guess that happens to everyone. :D heh.
    Btw I think I found my kinda brand that supplies a wide range of organics; viridian? Has anyone heard of this?

Sweetblueberry is offline Registered User
    hi, adding to the anecdotal stories.. we happen to have friends that were not aware they were pregnant and consumed a fair amount of alcohol during group birthday parties and what not. they delivered perfectly healthy babies. Our dr. gave us a very valuable piece of advice... don't lose sleep over the things that have already happened and was beyond your knowledge/control... happy and relaxed mommies produce happy babies and that's what you can focus on now.

how about focusing on something fun like shopping for the nursery instead? =P

PS - we had our 20 week scan at QM today and during the scan, the dr. said to his apprentice that certain issues are less prevalent now compared to 10 years ago due to the intake of folic acid... he encouraged taking them if we weren't already doing so. it's not too late to start a good prenatal vitamin. good luck and sweet dreams :)

BabyBubblyBear is offline Registered User
    Thank you all for the tremendous help and support! :D Its such a relief knowing alls gonna turn out well inregardless. xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12