Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

personal experience from QEH

TNJ
    TNJ is offline Registered User
    Thank you ngnhk for your understand reply! I felt so alone on this and needed to vent!

I did feel so rushed during delivery and it was all horrible! I still remember crying telling the dr I didn't want to have fundal pressure which was ignored. The only word I can use to describe my delivery is butchered!

The wound was huge and it's just healing terribly..it's open and the drs have said to leave it heal the way it is.. But it doesn't make me happy! I know childbirth wouldn't leave me cosmetically beautiful downstairs but I never imagined having a scar like the one I'm left with!

It's been 18 days since delivery and I've
    Now (only today) been given the correct antibiotics to clear the infection. Seeing a private ob/Gyn may be my next move... But I am nearly 100% sure I will require reconstructive surgery to fix what's been done. Though I'm not sure if I can face the pain all over again. Plus I'm a working mum and I have to go back to work in only 3 weeks and I need to be somewhat healthy for it!

I feel robbed of my daughters birth and just can't wait for this to all be over! It makes me depressed that I can't fully care for my little girl... I wouldn't wish any of this on my worst enemy. I will for sure write a letter to the HA complaining about the delivery.

I really hope no one ever has to
    Go through a birth like mine!!! X

TNJ
    Understanding reply*

jollygood is offline Registered User
    TNJ, Sorry to hear more about the terrible treatment. I do hope your healing goes well, particularly emotionally. I am really grateful that you posted about QEH as there's very little info to be found on it. I don't imagine I'll have a nice journey over the next six months but I hope I won't have to complain too much (and I can do a lot!).

Hope all is going well with your daughter.

TNJ
    Jollygood don't worry about it too much!! Like i said just stick to your guns and make it YOUR experience not theirs! I wish you all the best! X

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123