Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Sunshine House

L_Wood is offline Registered User

Exclamation Sunshine House

Help! Have just returned to be told Sunshine House Tai Tam is closed! They referred us to their Peak branch who told us they close in June 2014! What's happening?! What about Pokfulam campus? Any suggestion?

SunshineHouse is offline Registered User
    I would like to address the anonymous people making negative comments about the Sunshine Group of Schools on this forum.

I am Karen Ferris Cole. Group Director and Co Founder.

After twenty five years serving communities, our Sunshine House Group of Schools remains strong and stable with an intimate nurturing environment, for the love of children.

The shocking death of my husband and co director necessitated the closure of our Tai Tam campus. I made a decision to not renew the lease with the Landlords.

Our Peak premises will be handed back to the landlords as they have decided to change the use of the land.

If anyone would like further information about the positive work we continue to do within the education environment please contact our schools directly. Myself or any of the wonderful Sunshine staff will be pleased to assist.

StrawberryPie is offline Registered User
    I am an educator, and my 13 month old son recently joined Mother Goose Playgroup classes at Sunshine House Chi Fu. He loves it there. I love it there and so does my husband.

It is clean. It is well run. The teacher Ms. Pinky is great. Maria is in charge and she puts her heart and soul into the smooth running of the place.

It really is a happy environment. I personally think it is value for money and that my child is happy playing and learning.

And an important factor is that it is a clean and safe environment.

victoryu19 is offline Registered User
    Any comment on the Sai Kung campus?