Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Due May 2014

LJS
    LJS is offline Registered User
    Ok girls ... So my mother has ordered me 'Experts guide to pregnancy and early parenthood' .... My sister loved the book and she recommended I read it. I am so nervous about this baby. My 13 week scan is in 4 weeks and each day feels like a month... Every time I feel sick I'm so pleased as it means I'm still pregnant! Nerve wracking times for all of us.... I have no idea on those t shirts but ill keep my eye open!

LJS
    Hi girls .... Today I made the decision to go public at Queen Mary and pay for private midwife sessions at Annerley ... I wanted to mention how helpful they were and if u have any questions about giving birth in hk I highly recommend making an appointment... We paid 1000ish hkd for a 1 hour session but after speaking with them we knew we wanted the ante natal scans + classes plus the post natal care etc they offer. We signed up to the 'best of both' (private/public birth plans) package and it cost is 15k and the session we went to today was deducted. It's nice speaking to them, they are so helpful and the birth schedule they have for me is clearly laid out and I don't have to worry about anything ... Highly recommend them if you haven't decided on your plan yet...as my insurance is so terrible I think that I can pretty much do the birth at 25k which is so good with the level of care I will be getting. Hope everyone is ok ... Almost at the 12 weeks ...
    mamabear :) likes this.

Babybrazil is offline Registered User
    Dear moms to be,

I am due on the 30th of May, but still quite unhappy with my OB... we want to do all the antenatal in private doc, but we will deliver in the public sector. I live in Kowloon side and am desperately searching for a nice, caring (female) doc. Any recommendations????

Babybrazil is offline Registered User
    HI LJS,

Does Annerley do ultrasounds in every antenatal consultation you have with them?!

Cheers,
    Elaine

LJS
    In the package I booked I get 7 included ... There is one detailed scan that they cant do and u either get that done with your obstetrician or at queen Mary .... They also said that you can pop in for a extra 30 minute appointment and get a scan anytime ... I think the costs is 550hkd. They recommend which scans u have with them and which ones to do at queen Mary and the one u may want to get done by you obstetrician as they will spend more time going through the results than queen Mary (Detailed ultra sound) ... On a side note you also get a 3d scan included at about 16-20 weeks while you have blood work done that takes about 2 hours ... Nice little extra ....

tura is offline Registered User
    11 weeks n I was so happy when suddenly yesterday evening there was some bleeding, red colour :( about 3-4 spoons. But then it stopped, became brownish spotting. Still having the same brownish spotting. Went to the doctor today morning and the heartbeat n baby was fine luckily. But still all this is so scary, it was going all good, don't know what happened n I started bleeding. Doctor says it could be the placenta movement.
    Had no cramps though which is good sign I think.
    Just sharing with you people as I m so low n tensed, I just keep thinking about the baby will be fine or not.
    Have been advised to take rest for few days so no going to office.

LJS
    Tura ... This is really is horrible and is all of our worst fears ... Rest up and stay positive. I am willing the days away until I can relax but for me that's not until 16 weeks as my family had a horrible history with late miscarriages ... At 11 weeks you getting to the stage where probabilities are swinging in your favour however I know this is no comfort... Take care and please let me know how you are getting on xxxx LJ

Rosi is offline Registered User
    Heyyyy, Mine is 11th of May. So excited. How do u choose your delivery type? any suggestion? I wanna go to public hospital, QE. Any heard experience is highly appreciated.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast