Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Due May 2014

LJS
    LJS is offline Registered User
    Hello everyone... I got my downs results and I have one in 9500 chance which is quite low apparently ... Baby was moving all over the place that made it hard to check him but all good and everything is in place ... Having additional tests done that should be back in 3 weeks (due to some genetic abnormalities in my huge family) when they come back clear I am going to tell everyone and I can't wait. Work seems pointless to me now and I just want to have this baby now ... All very bizarre considering this is unplanned and I only found out 4 weeks ago! I blame the hormones! Let's leave the coffee etc as it is and decide nearer the time if we change locations .... Hope everything is ok for everyone ... Welcome to the 2nd trimester! This is meant to be when we are most happy in our pregnancies!!! LJ

Sar_14 is offline Registered User
    Hi girls,

LJ so glad all went ok with the scan & bloods, have been thinking about you. You will feel so good when you can finally share your news with everyone! We told everyone at the end of last week after we got our bloods back & it was such a nice feeling to finally share our secret. I now have quite a bump so you can definitely tell I'm pregnant whereas before it just looked like I'd eaten too much dinner!! :) It is funny you say that about work, I left my job mid August to complete my bachelor of teaching & found out a month later that we were expecting! It has actually been really nice not working & it is funny how things turn out isn't it. We are in the middle of moving apartments (still in Happy Valley) to a bigger place so it has been so nice not to worry about working with everything there is to do with a move!

Rosie, I hope you are feeling better. Would it be ok if we left the breakfast/coffee plans as is for next Saturday & we can work it out closer & see how your feeling etc?

Brinda, welcome & congrats on your pregnancy!! I was a little similar with not wanting to organise/plan too much before 12 weeks, I'm a little superstitious at times :) I wanted to organise coffee for all of us to meet up that are due around the same time & told my husband that I'd wait until all our results from 12 weeks came back ok :) Would love you to join us for coffee :)

Sarah

sinhab is offline Registered User
    Thanks Sarah and Rosie.

Can't wait to meet all of you :)

The Downs scan was the first time I saw the baby moving. The doctor kept poking to get the baby in the right position and this led to a lot of arm flailing and shifting around :) There are days when I wish I could keep seeing what is going on inside ......

Rosi, I hope you feel better soon and we can all plan something next weekend.

Cheers,
    Brinda
    Rosi likes this.

Rosi is offline Registered User
    Hi girls,
    Sorry for being late. all about my headache.
    Happy to see good news for LJ.
    Arrange a time girls, cant wait to meet you.
    Sarah, when are you back from Malaysia?

Hi Rosie,

I hope that you are feeling a little better. Let us know when you are feeling better & would great for us all to catch up. I know how you are feeling .... I was sick 24/7 for 6 weeks straight & have only started feeling better the last few weeks.

Sarah
    Rosi likes this.

tura is offline Registered User
    Wow LJS, tats great news :)
    I have my 12 weeks scan in two days, hoping that everything will go smooth.
    This week I have started to feel much better, less tiredness, the mornings aren't that bad and overall I feel happy :)
    How are all u ladies feeling?
    I too have a tiny bump which my friends and colleagues keep staring at ... LOL.... but I am gonna announce the news after my scan next week.

Cheers all

Good luck with your 12 week scan tura! I hope all goes ok :-) Let us know how you get on. I'm just over 13 weeks now & finally have started feeling a lot better too which is great. A few of us are meeting up for coffee next Saturday morning if you are free & would like to join us?
    Sarah

LJS
    LJS is offline Registered User
    Tura I was worried when you hadn't posted in a while ... Glad everything is ok :) see u girls next Saturday ...

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast