Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Playgroup recommendations

karhu is offline Registered User
    My girl likes jazzy gym and so do I! It was in the shatin area but moves to Wong chuk hung.... Way to far for us so sadly we have discontinued

Heard good things about mills also!

TinaBB is offline Registered User
    Hi Pammarie,

We are from Mid Levels and my little 1.5 yo baby tried the trial class from bbgarten, they are okay but just a bit too expensive and too far for us.

Tried few trail classes and ended up enrolling the playgroup at around our area:

First Little Step - class a bit small in size (2 toddlers in class including me, they said that it was a trial class session), the usual playgroup programs divided into 15mins interval and teacher speaks ok English and friendly but not native English.

Elite Starz - They have 2 different playgroups and I have chosen the more interactive class where my gal usually used all her morning energy due to many interactive activities. Teacher is friendly.

Jungleroo - Nice setup and lots of interactive activities with parents like baby gym.

Spring looks very nice, anyone have tried?

Hope it helps

gatochat is offline Registered User
    My son go to little gym at Tst. I like it there cos they do make up classes so if your child is ill or you're busy and away you won't loose money. They also have quite a lot of weekday classes to choose from.
    I haven't tried the younger groups tho, my son is 4 and he goes to class alone, my daughter is 9 months but the mother and child classes available don't fit my schedule. I'm hoping to take her there next month when she's older.

I think spring is even more expensive than spring! The place does look nice. Trial fee for cooking class is something like $450... Quite a lot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12