- 09-29-2013, 08:59 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2013
The other problem is that Gracey has pointed out that this particular helper is "slow." That means a roundabout way might go right over her head - if Gracey were to say "you need to be more active when you spend time with my daughter," the helper might not equate that with getting herself to a healthier weight. It's hard to be subtle if the other person doesn't "get" it.
- 09-29-2013, 10:23 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
Right, that's my point actually. The problem is that she is slow. So why not just talk about that. As an adult, one has to assume that she can figure out her own ways to improve her performance. It is our assumption that it is connected to her eating habits... Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. But it's up to her to figure out the why and the how.
- By bkrent in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2012, 09:36 PM
- By Buckeroo in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2011, 09:57 PM
- By kacoak in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2011, 01:32 PM
- By sherwes in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 09-03-2009, 04:15 PM
- By helena in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2005, 12:02 AM