Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Acupunture for infertility ..need help

charade is offline Registered User
    The friend was a former colleague who moved away. Will try to track her down and ask.
    prag likes this.

prag is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by charade View Post
    The friend was a former colleague who moved away. Will try to track her down and ask.
    Thanks so much !!!

CER HK is offline Registered User
    Hi Prag,
    I can highly recommend Dr Helen He from Holistic Health in Central for fertility acupuncture. I'm 31 and we'd been TTC for about 5 months...not long I know(!) but I was getting impatient. I visited Dr He on day 1 or 2 of my cycle and fell pregnant that same cycle I had the treatment! Not sure if it was all coincidental and a bit of luck but am now 20 weeks pg and due in Feb. I went once a week for 3 weeks. I genuinely think it helped blood flow to the uterus and assisted ov etc. Some points hurt a little but overall it's a very relaxing experience and perhaps that was as beneficial as the needle treatment itself. It's worth a try! You can get a 5 session pkg for $3800HKD which is covered by some health insurance policies. I believe this is quite a bit cheaper than Dr Troy Sing.

GOOD LUCK!!!
    rani likes this.

Dear cer hk

Thank you for your detailed information. I will definitely give it a try. Also, I read on some forums about dr ck sum (former assistant of Troy Sing) . People say that his clinic is not very posh and lavish but he does the job. He charges 400HKD for one session. Have you heard of him?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CER HK View Post
    Hi Prag,
    I can highly recommend Dr Helen He from Holistic Health in Central for fertility acupuncture. I'm 31 and we'd been TTC for about 5 months...not long I know(!) but I was getting impatient. I visited Dr He on day 1 or 2 of my cycle and fell pregnant that same cycle I had the treatment! Not sure if it was all coincidental and a bit of luck but am now 20 weeks pg and due in Feb. I went once a week for 3 weeks. I genuinely think it helped blood flow to the uterus and assisted ov etc. Some points hurt a little but overall it's a very relaxing experience and perhaps that was as beneficial as the needle treatment itself. It's worth a try! You can get a 5 session pkg for $3800HKD which is covered by some health insurance policies. I believe this is quite a bit cheaper than Dr Troy Sing.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Also , many congrats on your pregnancy. Take care n enjoy!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by CER HK View Post
    Hi Prag,

GOOD LUCK!!!

rani is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by prag View Post
    Thank you Rani... Do you have any idea about dr ck sum. I have read he is the former assistant of Troy Sing. Troy Sing is too expensive for us.
    I haven't heard of Dr CK Sum, but if he's trained by Troy Sing, he should be good.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

Thanks a lot Rani . I have been reading about him on different forums.
    Lets see how it goes.
    :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by rani View Post
    I haven't heard of Dr CK Sum, but if he's trained by Troy Sing, he should be good.

charade is offline Registered User
    I checked with my friend and the person she saw is Gianna from IMI, who she said was good. However, she couldn't remember the charges.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast