Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Lohas Park playgroups

kitjane is offline Registered User
    Hi Vio, yes sure. Sih n i r planning to meet up nxt Sun if you would like to join?
    Vio likes this.

Ivylam is offline Registered User
    Hello all:-) my daughter is 5.5 months old now.. Can I join you all? Would love to meet all the babies here!
    Vio likes this.

Hi Vio n Aye, all r welcome. If u dont mind emailing me ur contact nos, i will add u to our chat forum. So far we hv sih, ivy n me. Looking fwd to meeting u n ur angels
    Vio and novelle like this.

novelle is offline Registered User
    Hi Kitjane,

Me and my friend SEB actually have a TKO Whatsapp group with around 10 mummies now, almost half of them live in Lohas Park. Don't know if you and the others would like to join too.

We have babies ranging from 3 months old to almost 2 years old, with mix nationalities.

We are thinking to set up a regular playdate (e.g. once per week) for the little ones to have some fun.

If any of you are interested to join our group, please pm me your phone number and name.

Hope to see you all.

Quote Originally Posted by kitjane View Post
    Hi Vio n Aye, all r welcome. If u dont mind emailing me ur contact nos, i will add u to our chat forum. So far we hv sih, ivy n me. Looking fwd to meeting u n ur angels

Quote Originally Posted by novelle View Post
    Hi Kitjane,

Me and my friend SEB actually have a TKO Whatsapp group with around 10 mummies now, almost half of them live in Lohas Park. Don't know if you and the others would like to join too.

We have babies ranging from 3 months old to almost 2 years old, with mix nationalities.

We are thinking to set up a regular playdate (e.g. once per week) for the little ones to have some fun.

If any of you are interested to join our group, please pm me your phone number and name.

Hope to see you all.
    Hi Novelle, thx for the msg. Would love to join the group! My boy orton is 3.5 mth old. My number is 61549462. My name is Janice Huang.

novelle is offline Registered User
    Hey, you are Janice, we met on Sunday, you were in our group already hahahahhaaa....

Quote Originally Posted by kitjane View Post
    Hi Novelle, thx for the msg. Would love to join the group! My boy orton is 3.5 mth old. My number is 61549462. My name is Janice Huang.

Quote Originally Posted by novelle View Post
    Hey, you are Janice, we met on Sunday, you were in our group already hahahahhaaa....
    Hahaha pleased to know im already in the circle lol. Thx Novelle!

Ivylam is offline Registered User
    Hi..Novelle:-) may I join the group as well? My no is 90629806..my name is Ivy and my baby girl is 5.5 months

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast