Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Due June 2014

rani is offline Administrator
    Congratulations to all you lovely ladies!! Let me know when you're ready to meet, and we can organize a coffee, or mocktails after work.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

Dbkiwi is offline Registered User
    Oh hi everyone!! So nice to have you all here to chat to as I'm going crazy keeping the secret!

I'm just over 6 weeks and feeling totally exhausted, nauseous most days and my immune system is shot I think because I keep getting colds!

I've got an appointment on Nov 14th...I'll be almost 8 weeks then - and another appointment at tsan yuk booked when I'm almost 12 weeks. Here's a question - will I get a scan at my first appointment do you think? It's at my local MCHC. I wasn't sure if they'd just do blood tests and weigh me etc. If they do do a scan, my partner wants to be there :)

So excited for you all, and fingers crossed to us all having happy and healthy pregnancies! X

lotusflower is offline Registered User
    Hi Dbkiwi, congratulations! It's such an exciting time isn't it???

The week I found out I was pregnant I went in to our private OBGYN for bloodwork to confirm pregnancy and find out how high my hcg hormone levels were. At that time they scheduled me to come back at 7 weeks (which is this Thurs) to do an ultrasound so we can measure the baby and listen to it's heartbeat.

So I would definitely have your partner come along at the 8 week scan.

brooklyngirl is offline Registered User
    First scan at 6-8 weeks to find the heart beat is the first milestone. Then you have to wait until about week 12 before the next ultrasound. The time in between is like a jail term... =P

Is anyone showing? I gained a muffin front when I was taking fertility meds for IUI which I have since renamed as my pouch because I now have a little thing growing inside. So difficult for me to gauge.

ladyluke2 is offline Registered User
    We're due June 5th with our number 2 and super excited. Mostly feeling hungry ALL THE TIME. As for the user who talked about getting nausea from the prenatals, I started taking them at night before going to bed and that usually eliminates the nausea.

As for ultrasounds, my doctor does them at every apt, which is way better than how they do it in the states.

Question though-I am living in mainland and delivering at matilda, any suggestions on a good place to stay for a week or two leading up to the due date? I don't want to get stuck at the border while in labor

Dbkiwi is offline Registered User
    Lotusflower how did your scan today go?? :)

Sar_14 is offline Registered User
    Hi girls!

Congrats to all of you! I am 13 weeks now & due on May 6th. A few of us girls that are due in May are meeting next Saturday for coffee. Would love for any of you girls to join us! Let me know if anyone is free/would like to meet up & I'll let you know the details :-)

Hope everyone is feeling well :-) this is such an exciting time for us all & will be so exciting sharing this amazing journey together.

Sarah

lotusflower is offline Registered User
    Hi DBKiwi,

It went great! I'm officially 7 weeks today, due 20 June and we heard the heartbeat! It was amazing.

Thanks for asking!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast