Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Due June 2014

lotusflower is offline Registered User

June baby mama's, let's meet up!

Would any of you ladies be keen to meet up sometime? I'm assuming most of you live on the island, so meeting there would probably make the most sense. I actually live in Sai Kung, so if by chance any of you are out this way, let me know! Otherwise, a meet-up in Central?

My schedule is very flexible, so day, evening or weekend is fine by me.

Is anyone else keen for sometime next week? Let's make something happen!

Lotusflower

Sar_14 is offline Registered User
    Hi lotusflower,

Congrats on your 7 week scan! Isn't it amazing hearing the heartbeat?

Not sure if you saw my message but a few of us girls are meeting up next Saturday morning in Happy Valley if you are free & would like to join us?

Sarah

lotusflower is offline Registered User
    Hi Sarah, I would love to meet you all, but I can't confirm at this point. I have family in town and not sure what their plans will be on Saturday. Can you send me details and I keep it tentative?

Thank you so much for the invite!

Sar_14 is offline Registered User
    No worries at all, we are meeting at Classified in Happy Valley at 10am. I have no doubt us girls will all be meeting up regularly, a great way to keep in touch & chat with other mums-to-be!

No worries at all if you can't make next Saturday, we could make the next one if Central as that might be a bit more convenient for everyone :-)

AnnieC is offline Registered User
    Hi!

Hope it's ok to join you - I am due June 10th with my second (the first is only 11 months - uh oh!). Would be keen to meet up but I also can't do this weekend as we are at a wedding (a little bit worried about my evening bloat making me look quite pregnant in my nice dresses by the end of the day - it's easier to hide under jeans and jumpers!)

We've had our 8 week scan but only told a couple of people - I can't cope with our over-excited families when am feeling sooooo sick...

Hope everyone is feeling well?

Dbkiwi is offline Registered User
    Hi AnnieC! Welcome to the group :)

I've been feeling pretty nauseous too over the last couple of weeks - hope you're feeling better soon! I've started carrying around little packets of plain crackers in my handbag, as I feel far sicker when I'm hungry - are you the same?

bbmom is offline Registered User
    Hi, I just found out a couple of weeks ago that I'm pregnant and due around June 22. We moved to Hong Kong not too long ago, and don't know what I should be doing next, check out hospitals and define where to have the baby? Or find the right obgyn first and then book a hospital? This is my second child, first is 20 months old but he wasn't born here.

Would love to meet up, my time is flexible on afternoons.

AnnieC is offline Registered User
    Hi BBmum,

I think it is usual (assuming you're talking about the private system rather than public) to choose your Obgyn first then often they handle the hospital booking on your behalf. Mine does anyhow! The wrinkle to this is that not all Obgyns deliver at all hospitals so if you had a strong hospital preference it is worth checking that your Obgyn practices there when booking in. I was pregnant with my first when we moved to HK - I remember being very confused by the system! The Facebook group Hong Kong Moms is very good for doctor recommendations and I think there was a big discussion on the different hospitals a few weeks ago which might be useful?

Dbkiwi - yes so much sicker when I'm hungry (I keep digestive biscuits by the bed!) and also when in the car, which is horrible. Hopefully not much longer till it eases off!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast