Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Due June 2014

lotusflower is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone! I haven't been on here for awhile but thought I'd check in and see how everyone's doing.

I'm officially in the 2nd trimester as of yesterday and had the 12 week scan last week. It was so amazing! We could see the heart, brain, arms, legs, toes, thumb. It even kicked it's legs. I just have never seen a more beautiful and amazing site in my entire life. I too having fallen in love!

I hope everyone is feeling good and out of the worst of the 1st trimester. My nausea and fatigue are pretty much gone so that is a relief!

A meet-up in early Jan sounds like a great idea. Let's keep it in mind and make it happen!

Happy Holidays!

realj0y is offline Registered User
    I'm so excited to meet everyone!!!

icn-hkg is offline Registered User
    Hi all!

I'm new to the thread - glad to have found it! I'm due June 11 -- it looks like there are a few people here due around the same time. So nice to find a place where others are going through the same things. :)

I'm actually based in Seoul (hence the username), planning to relocate back to HK for mat leave from May through August, and giving birth at the Matilda when the time comes. Anyone else in the same boat? I'm wondering if it's worthwhile to fly back to HK for ob-gyn visits (much lower language barrier than in KR) or just to follow the KR model until we move and figure it out from there.

Anyhow, nice to "meet" all of you! Looking forward to keeping up with this thread. :)

realj0y is offline Registered User
    Hi! Icn, I'm a Korean American. ;). Bang-ga-whuh-yo

My personal opinion is there is no need to fly back, just keep In close touch w Matilda w your Korean records.

Although, if u do flu back is love to meet you :)

m3hcsy is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone!

new to this thread- i'm due 30th June with my first =) does anyone here attended any antenatal classes? can u recommend any good one? Thanks!

m3hcsy is offline Registered User
    would love to meet all of you soon =) Let me know if you guys have any meet up. Thanks!

2genuine is offline Registered User
    Hi,

My name is Vanessa and I'm due with my second on June 9 :). My first is 23 months, didn't join any mommy group with her but would like to keep in touch with ladies who will have children with similar ages with this one!

I've seen another thread who has started a fb group which makes it easier to follow, keep up to date and organize meet ups!

brooklyngirl is offline Registered User
    hope everyone is doing well! I have entered my 2nd trimester last week and I must say it is alot better than the 1st.
    January meet up sounds good! Look forward to meeting everyone and their bellies :)

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast