- 10-22-2013, 07:46 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
I have started to explore my options for giving birth in Hong Kong. I have a pretty good idea of the differences between public and private. Our insurance is crap so I am looking to possibly try the public system to save a ton of money. I am most nervous about the comfort after giving birth. I have heard that Pamela Youde hospital will allow you to have a private room after giving birth even though you're choosing the public birthing option. True?
Any advice from those who have experienced public hospital birth would be great!
- By Trying in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2011, 04:41 PM
- By cupcake in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2009, 07:59 AM
- By ming_ming in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2008, 09:40 AM
- By Tulip in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2005, 12:29 AM
- By NewMover in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-28-2005, 12:34 PM