- 10-24-2013, 11:10 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2013
- Pokfulam Hong kong
I will be moving to HK early next year and have a one year old son. I was over in the summer and quite shocked by the prices of nappies, wipes etc. Appreciate things are more expensive in the UK and it may just be something I need to get used to! But are there good shops/ internet site where you should go to buy supplies at reasonable prices? And is there anything you recommend that I take over from the UK which may be harder to find in HK?
- 10-25-2013, 06:17 PM #2
Yes you will find your favorite brands do cost more here, but a lot of times there are cheaper alternatives. Have a read through this thread:
What to pack in our container?
I would bring Calpol, and other over the counter medicine that you like. Favorite toiletries, and towels. Good baby stroller.Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- By mcdill in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2010, 11:46 AM
- By southside852 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 11Last Post: 06-01-2009, 02:20 PM
- By 3js in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 7Last Post: 07-11-2008, 08:41 PM
- By kashismum in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2008, 05:17 PM
- By MabelJane in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2007, 11:31 AM