Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Bra fitting

lavender is offline Registered User

Bra fitting

Hi all

Do you know where I can get a bra fitting in Hong Kong? I know they do them in Marks and Spencers in London but not sure where to go here. Want to make sure that I get the right size!

Thanks
    L

ccapple is offline Registered User
    Hi, Lavender,

u mean a tailor made one ?

Hi Ccapple,

Thanks for your message. I don't need a tailor made bra, just measuring to know what size I should buy. Am 6.5 weeks pregnant and seem to be expanding quite quickly so want to make sure that I buy the right cup. Back home, you can go to M&S or a good bra store and they can advise you, but not sure where to go here. Otherwise I'll just take a guess!

Thanks for your help. :)

TNJ
    TNJ is offline Registered User
    hi lavendar I would go to a M&S but bare in mind they dont really have maternity bras. I would suggest buying maternity bra rather than normal bras as you can use them later on when your busts get even bigger! and you can use them next time if you have another child :) its still early days though! :) congrats x

mariababy is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,
    I hv the same question as lavender on where to buy bras where the attendant can help with the fitting given that during pregnancy one grows v fast. I know M&S in central does that but they don't hv maternity bras which I might b needing going forward. Any suggestions?
    Thanks.

Anny Wills is offline Registered User
    I got mine in two places but the same shop called 010 Maternity. The first place I went to is the Toysrus in TST Harbor City. The second place I went to is the WingOn in Sheung Wan. Hope this helps!

Thanks so much Anny and TNJ! I have also been told that a place called Sheer is good for fitting though it doesn't do maternity bras.

cherrypie is offline Registered User
    I ordered some from the uk - asos and marks and spencers but had to guess at size - and even with shipping m and s (15gbp) still cheaper than paying for maternity bras here in hk!