Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Due July 2014

firsttimer is offline Registered User
    I'd love to meet up - but am away for the holiday from December 20 to January 5. Definitely up for meeting in the new year though

Rafi is offline Registered User
    Hi All,

And Congratulations!

I am mom to be for the first time, and I am now 10 weeks (still cant believe) . I chose public system too and like many here could not wait till 12 weeks and went to a private clinic for my first ultrasound, I went to Dr. Ma Ching Yee clinic and very pleased with her. I saw the little one on the screen for the first time and heard the heartbeat, was amazing! I live in Tseung Kwan O and will be delivering in United Christian Hospital.

Anyone here lives nearby?

If anyone interested to meet up for tea or coffee still let me know!

Cheers

BMWirtz is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone

I'm 6-7 weeks and due end July/early August. I'm going to see my OB next week and looking forward to my first scan. I live in Happy Valley so if there is a meet up somewhere on HK island I'm keen to join!

Bernadette

mariababy is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone.
    Great to see so many ppl in the forum :).

@lavendar, yes I figured out the QMH system. Hv been called for a first doc visit there in early jan. In the meantime I m due for my 2nd visit to Sally next week. She's a darling for sure. Btw just wanted to ask u that the visit to public doctor will be in QMH or tsan yuk hospital? M a little confused here.

M definitely in for the meet up on 20th or 22nd. Whenever. It's cool with me. Let me know.

Cheers

mumoffive is offline Registered User
    Hi Everyone,
    I am 9 weeks pregnant, due around mid July, I am trying to figure out the pre-natal care, I think we will be going public for the first trimester as our insurance doesn't cover us until Feb. I am on Lantau, so trying to work out which hospital to go too. They all seem a long way to go when labour starts! This is my fifth baby, but my first in HK, so feeling a bit nervous! I am glad to be able to chat to other Mum's expecting around the same time. Looking forward to the end of January when I hope not to be feeling sick any more!
    Best wishes

liz001 is offline Registered User
    Hi all, I am away over Xmas but keen to catch up in the new year!

Paw14 is offline Registered User
    Hi all
    Away a lot of Christmas/new year period, but would love to meet up in new year.
    Have a good Xmas everyone.

BMWirtz is offline Registered User
    Looks like there are quite a few of us in the same boat! I had my first ultrasound this morning and was surprised to find I'm 8.5 weeks, not 7 as earlier thought. Due date now fixed for July 27, so I only just qualify for this forum! :-)

Seems there are a few of us away over Christmas, how about we try to meet up on Jan 11th some time in the afternoon? Anyone know any good places to meet?

Bernadette

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast