Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Due July 2014

rani is offline Administrator

BKtse,

Welcome to Hong Kong! The flight is going to be uncomfortable. The trick is to get up, walk around and drink plenty of water. Also bring your own snacks.

You can take antenatal classes in HK. Annerely, the Family Zone, A Mother's Touch are a few places

Antenatal Classes Around Hong Kong - Hong Kong GeoBaby

Founded GeoBaby in 2002

Quote Originally Posted by bktse View Post
    I already did all my ultrasounds, all the blood test and glucose test. And I would like to know what other steps I need to do when I'm in Hongkong? I do not know where I can find Birth Class ( i will miss the class in USA), Prenatal Yoga, and what others I need to do or find out. The only I know I'll begin to see doctor every 2 weeks to one week. I will be staying close to Prince Edward Station.
    Have a read through this article too

Antenatal Care In Hong Kong - Hong Kong GeoBaby
    Founded GeoBaby in 2002

bktse is offline Registered User

Thanks Rani. By the way, anyone or do you have any experience and know any health insurance that covered Pregnancy w/ USA passport? I do not know how to start finding it.

I may going to giving birth at Baptist or St. Theresa, is anyone has any problems with these 2 hospitals. Any good doctor recommendation I should see or avoid?

Thanks,
    Betty

Anyone can help me? I still don't understand why I need midwives? In US, we only use one doctor which is your OBGYN doctor. Is it a must to have midwives? And I still confuse with Antenatal Care program/Classes, what classes i should take, there's so many of them and i'm really confuse!!! Again, in US use one program and one word -Birth Class (which includes Labor, coping after birth, breast feeding, etc), that's all we need to take although i haven't take it yet.
    Anyone can guide me what I need to do and understand more about the options too instead of the websites seems pretty confusing!

Thanks Rani. By the way, anyone or do you have any experience and know any health insurance that covered Pregnancy w/ USA passport? I do not know how to start finding it.
    Unfortunately they all have 10-12 months waiting periods. So you won't be able to use it this time, but for your next pregnancy.
    Founded GeoBaby in 2002

Anyone can help me? I still don't understand why I need midwives? In US, we only use one doctor which is your OBGYN doctor. Is it a must to have midwives? And I still confuse with Antenatal Care program/Classes, what classes i should take, there's so many of them and i'm really confuse!!! Again, in US use one program and one word -Birth Class (which includes Labor, coping after birth, breast feeding, etc), that's all we need to take although i haven't take it yet.
    Anyone can guide me what I need to do and understand more about the options too instead of the websites seems pretty confusing!
    Antenatal classes cover a number of topics. Here's an example

Fast Track Antenatal Classes | Family Zone

You don't need a midwife, but after birth it is nice to have someone visit to make sure baby and mum are doing fine. Lots of expat moms are away from their families and need a little extra help/support
    Founded GeoBaby in 2002

Hi Rani,

Thanks for the all the short information. It really calms me down after reading your respond. Do you know where i can read some of the experience mom that had been through to Baptist or St. Theresa.

And any experience mom or have you heard any which is the best health insurance for the mom and the baby as well. Do you have any recommendation.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast