- 12-23-2013, 12:01 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Just wondering if any mummy here has experienced gestational diabetes. The reason behind I am asking is that I had my OGTT in QMH three weeks ago and the result suggested that I am at risk. What does this result mean? I am a little scared obviously and trying to see if anyone have the same experience.
- 12-25-2013, 01:52 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
I have GD with my two pregnancy. I have a family history of diabetics.
You just have to follow the nutritionist's advice on your diet. Things would be fine. I worried too about this condition.
It was quite frustrating that I have to watch what I ate when I had cravings during pregnancy. That was all the trouble for me. And, had to take glucose test was not pleasant either.
My two kids born healthy and I am also no diabetic after broth.
- By crystal88 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 03-12-2009, 02:03 PM
- By megan2008 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 08-18-2008, 09:37 AM
- By jaetee in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 10-19-2006, 01:26 PM
- By a mom in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 08-22-2005, 11:43 AM
- By HappyV in forum Family HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 06-08-2005, 09:54 PM