Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Looking for friend for my 2 year old girl in olympic

Tian is offline Registered User

Looking for friend for my 2 year old girl in olympic

Hi, I have a 2 year old little girl who misses her friend in NZ, she seems to have struggled to make friends in HK, I think mainly because I am a full time working mum and haven't had time to take her to many play dates. We live in Olympic and I would really like to find similar aged friends for her. Please let me know if any mums are interested in play dates.
    Kathy Liu likes this.

florench is offline Registered User
    Hello. I am interested and we will move to this district in March with my three years old girl.

marion_r81 is offline Registered User
    hi I have a 2 year old son and I am a working mum too. We just moved to Kowloon station. I usually finish work early on most weekdays so I am happy to host a play date at our place. However, if you prefer to first meet on a weekend let me know and we can organise something. Let me know the days and times that suit you.

iamamom is offline Registered User
    Hi Tian,

I have a 15 months old girl and we live in Kowloon station, we are only one station away. I also work full-time so I would also like my girl to make friends with other little ones. We can meet if you don't mind mine being 9 months smaller than yours.

Best regards,
    Christine

Kathy Liu is offline Registered User
    Hi, we are interested in the play date, my girl is 2 and half year old. Kathy

marion_r81 is offline Registered User
    Hi

Is anyone free to meet this Tuesday at the public playground above Kowloon Station around 5 pm? If you prefer the different weekday let me know or if weekend is better we can meet then.

Thanks

iamamom is offline Registered User
    Hi,

I think it is better for me to meet at weekend if possible as I work full-time. I would really like to get to know you moms in person and then later I can ask my helper to bring my girl down for weekday playdate. How about this Sun at the same place? I am basically available any time.

Christine

Kathy Liu is offline Registered User
    Hi,

I am sorry we can't join you this time as we are currently out town. I hope I can meet you for the next play date.

I am also a full time working mother and it will be great if we can meet during weekend.

Regards,
    Kathy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast