Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

looking for OBGYN recommendations

EYM
    EYM is offline Registered User
    Dr Cora Ngai delivered for me at Sanatorium and I would say that if I am going to have a second one, I will go to her without a doubt. We speak in English during all consultations and no problems at all with that, she also speaks Cantonese and Mandarin. I was a bit worried about being pushed into having a C section, so have been stressing that I wanted a natural birth if no medical reasons stopping me doing so from the first appointment. She really respects it. Her clinic is in Central so easy for me to go see her during my office hours. Wait time really depends, normally it is 10-15 mins, but sometimes if she has an emergency operation out, it can be up to 30-45 mins - most of the time the clinic will call before the appointment to let me know this is the case though.
    Enjoy your pregnancy and best of luck!

Lou Mac is offline Registered User
    I see Dr Rogers in Jardine House. Can recommend, he has been very good with me and can get you into Matilda no problem.

Pandy is offline Registered User
    Im using Dr Wan, and delivering at the Canossa, although he also has delivery rights at Matilda, Adventist, Sanatorium and St Teresa.

jean_genie is offline Registered User
    I recommend Dr Ghosh in Admiralty. He's a resident obgyn at Matilda, and there was absolutely no problems getting me into Matilda to deliver my daughter in November '13. Thanks to him, I had a successful and smooth VBAC, with only a small tear that he said didn't need stitching. Very knowledgeable and experienced, all of his predictions about my pregnancy and delivery proved accurate. He's a popular doctor, but if you make an appointment to be the first patient he sees for the day, then there's no waiting time.

kiwic_604 is offline Registered User
    thanks everyone for the recommendations. I went to see dr joe chan and dr doo and decided to go with dr doo since I would like to deliver at Matilda. I just found dr doo provided more information and down to earth attitude. dr joe chan was excellent too, so just a personal preference.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12