Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Mothercare Privilege Card

mackyo is offline Registered User

Mothercare Privilege Card

Hi everybody! We are expecting and would like to buy a nice stroller and some other stuff from Mothercare. I was told by the saleslady in Prince's Bldg. that they would give me a 10% discount if I have a privilege card. Since I didn't have one, she advised me that I can use another member's privilege card, I just need to provide the name and number. Would appreciate it so much if any Mothercare member here can help us out. Thank you very much!

Macky

Kiro4ka is offline Registered User
    Hi, I'm also planning to buy some stuff from mothercare, did you find a card in the end? I will ask my friends, just wondering how much you should spend to get one..

jilllovesred is offline Registered User
    Unfortunately they actually check your id/ credit card to make sure the VIP name is the same! That's what they do at the iSquare store.. You have to spend $3000 within one month to get one. But if you plan to buy most of your baby items there it's really easy to get one.

mackyo is offline Registered User
    A member here gave me her Mothercare details after my initial posting. When I went to the iSquare store last Feb and told them I'd like to purchase a stroller (which was more than $3000), they informed me that they'll give me the 10% off automatically since it was their kind of "new-store/branch" promotion. I ended up not having to use the Mothercare card of the generous member who pm'd me but instead enjoyed the 10% discount on my initial purchase and also getting my own privilege card.