Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Saturday or Sunday play date in Kennedy town - 6 month old

SmaggieS is offline Registered User
    We live in Sai Ying Pun, and would love to meet or even have a weekend picnic!!

My son is 4.5 months old

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

elw
    elw is offline Registered User
    Hi there - Please join the Facebook group called "Kennedy Town Mums". We are arranging playdates on there - there is actually one today at the Merton playroom. Please see below and contact Brooke if you're interested in joining today (if you haven't already)!
    Lorraine

The Merton Clubhouse, Block 1&2, 5/F, Davis Street, Kennedy Town.
    Our first big get to know each other playdate! Partners and helpers are welcome, the more the merrier!

- The function room in booked for 3pm - 6pm so come and go as you please. It's located in the clubhouse (5/F) of block 2. Ask staff for directions if lost.
    - please bring a small plate of food to share such as fruit, cakes, sandwiches whatever you like and your choice of drink (soda, wine, beer, juice)
    - big playroom will be open for kids to play in and in the function room there will be a playmat with some toys for the wee ones.
    - I will organise the plates, napkins, cups, ice etc so no need to bring these.
    One more thing...I know I said I would cover the costs but I've had to book the bigger function room as there are quite a lot of us now..which is a bit pricer so would it be okay if every one pays $20 (per family) to cover the costs (hire of room/cups/plates/napkins/ ice etc)
    Hope this is okay.
    Looking forward to meeting you all soon.
    Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
    Brooke x

Kongquerer is offline Registered User
    Hi Brooke,

I just request to join "Kennedy Town Mums". I have a 8-month old son and we live in Merton. Would love to join the next meeting!

Regards,
    Kelly

Pinkaloe is offline Registered User
    Hi - I have a 3 month old daughter and would love to meet other mums and babies. We are from Singapore and are living at the Belchers. Please get in touch if you would like to meet up, thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123