Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Obgyn recommendations for private prenatal care & public delivery?

cocomomoxx is offline Registered User

Thank you so much Gielian for all your extremely helpful information!! Much appriciated!

Doctor appointment booked for today but this week it feel like all my symtoms are going away.... And the lines on my pregancy tests are getting lighter .... I had a chemical pregnancy earlier this year too .... So fairly stressed out and very upset ...., :(

gielian is offline Registered User

Kelly, please don't freak out! :-) I would love to have the same OB deliver my baby but insurances here dont want to cover complicated pregnancy because of my previous miscarriage and PCOS. I don't want to pay at least $70K just to give birth at a nicer hospital...when in fact if there are complications, we'd be sent to the public hospitals. That is actually what's keeping me calm :-D don't worry!

gielian is offline Registered User

You're welcome cocomomoxx! :-) It would be best to see the doctor today to see what is really happening...Dr. wong has been very helpful and comforting evry time I see him and will let you know how he could help and what you could do if there is anything that wasn't going as planned.

Nirmine is offline Registered User

Hi,

I just found out I am 8 weeks pregnant with our first child and we would like to take the 'half half method' also. We only found out yesterday but need to start making appointments. I am a little anxious as I am unsure how to go about it. Any information you can offer will be great.

Nirmine is offline Registered User

Hi,

I am also in the same situation please share.

KarineLat is offline Registered User

Hi all, I heard Dr Doo is fine to follow women who deliver in a public hospital. However, I could see some comments saying that he's very busy. May I ask some recommendations of obgyn who are fine with the half-half solution?
    Thanks!

KarineLat is offline Registered User

Hi Jono, May I ask you who did you see?

riago is offline Registered User

Hi KarineLat,

I'm seeing a private doc now an planning to have the delivery in a public hospital. I've had a really good experience so far with Dr. Charas Ong from the women's clinic in central. Haven't booked the delivery yet but looking at Queen Mary. Good luck!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast