Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Anyone due in August 2014

Lou Mac is offline Registered User
    Oh great there are a few of us!! Where are you all from? I'm from UK, been here 9 months now.

momi is offline Registered User
    Hej there,

I´m just waiting for my plane to HK for a week to find an apartment. I´m german but living in Sweden. We will move to HK in the beginning of April, just after my 19 weeks ultrasound-check. Any tips what to bring for the baby so far? I want to have a look around to see whats available in HK.

Minimini is offline Registered User
    Hi August Moms! If anyone is up for it, it would be nice to meet up for a coffee/tea or maybe a lunch and get to know each other? If anyone else interested, it would be nice to arrange a date :)

I haven't started looking for baby stuff yet, so have the same question as above! But it feels like you can find basically everything for a baby here in HK, from what I've heard.

I am from Sweden, my partner from UK and we've been in HK for a couple of years, exciting times with first baby.

Welcome :) you can get everything you need in HK it will just be a bit more expensive than Europe. My parents are coming over and I have them bringing items I got on sale. Monitor/pump etc. prams/Moses baskets/car seats are all cheaper at home. Have a look in Bumps to Babes on 5th floor. Pedder building on pedder street in central as it will give you a good idea of prices.

Yea I think meeting up is a lovely idea. It would be nice to chat to more expectant mothers who are going through the same thing :)

alicesanderson is offline Registered User
    I'm an August mum too - hello!
    First time mum, from the UK, living in HK for 18 months.
    Would love to meet up with others.
    Shall we set a date Lou Mac, Minimini, anyone else?

fallingstar723 is offline Registered User
    Meeting up sounds like a good idea. Do you guys like in the HK island or Kowloon side?

I'm Kowloon side but only near elements so don't mind coming over. Also not working so very easy with times & dates so happy to go with the flow!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast