Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Where to buy a pram/stroller in Hong Kong?

Duey is offline Registered User

Where to buy a pram/stroller in Hong Kong?

We are visiting Hong Kong later this year with our 1yr old . We are thinking of buying a pram when we get there but not sure where to go. We will be staying in hung hom and have been to the shop jusco before but can't remember if they sell prams there. We only want to buy a cheap but good one to use for the week while we are there. Any suggestions would be great. Also any help with seating on a plane? The airline said the bulkhead in the middle 4 seater has more leg room but don't really want people sitting either side of me and my husband whilst we have to hold our 1yr old?

Thank you

vmg12 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Duey View Post
    We are visiting Hong Kong later this year with our 1yr old . We are thinking of buying a pram when we get there but not sure where to go. We will be staying in hung hom and have been to the shop jusco before but can't remember if they sell prams there. We only want to buy a cheap but good one to use for the week while we are there. Any suggestions would be great. Also any help with seating on a plane? The airline said the bulkhead in the middle 4 seater has more leg room but don't really want people sitting either side of me and my husband whilst we have to hold our 1yr old?

Thank you

Jusco would have them. Or you can check Toys R Us at Whampoa Garden.

miran is offline Registered User

Toys R Us carries them.