- 02-23-2014, 12:33 AM #9
Wow Pandy, that's great news for me. Are you sure with this? Coz almost all answers say the opposite.
Sent from my iPad using GeoClicks
- 02-24-2014, 07:27 PM #10
yes, it is correct... so long as you and your husband are not "settled" abroad, then your baby will have ROA (there is no such thing as HK citizenship---it is chinese nationality with ROA in hong kong).
- By mutt2020 in forum Baby TalkReplies: 10Last Post: 02-05-2014, 11:55 AM
- By Gracey in forum News and IssuesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2012, 07:48 PM
- By Jimbot33 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 16Last Post: 04-19-2011, 10:38 AM
- By chrissy2 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 11Last Post: 03-30-2009, 06:01 PM
- By brainleacher in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2007, 07:16 PM