Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Due November 2014

babylove1 is offline Registered User
    Oh such a shame ill be away for the coffee meeting. Ill be back from melbourne april 11th so hope another one can be soon after that too. In the meantime, stay well ladies. Ill get back to my non alcohol induced hang over now.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using GeoClicks mobile app

loobylou is offline Registered User
    Great idea of coffee morning .
    Unfortunately i work until 2 so earliest I can do is 3pm. I do have 2 weeks holidays from 14th though so hope we can arrange something for then.

Does anyone else have other children? I have an 18 month old who I can either bring or leave playing - depending on the situation :-)

ClaireRees is offline Registered User
    Hi all.

*Congratulations* first of all. I am 7 weeks 5 days and due in the first week of November. I signed up to the FB group then cancelled my request as i read further through the forum - we are waiting until 12 weeks to tell everyone. I have been to see Sally Ferguson, who was pricey..but just great! I am going to go Public for the delivery but will go Private for all the antenatals. Sally has referred me to the Prince of Wales for my 12 week scan. Would be keen to meet you ladies next time? Is April the 5th the next coffee catch-up? This is my first, i'm 32 and feeling really tired! Wishing you all a healthy start to your week. *Claire*

babylove1 is offline Registered User
    Hi Claire, welcome! We are due at the same time as im also 7w5d! And im also 32 as well! We are waiting what feels like the longest ever to tell everyone, although we have already told family and some very close friends who would know if anything happens anyway. Fingers crossed.
    You must live near us in saikung to be going to prince of wales?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using GeoClicks mobile app

ClaireRees is offline Registered User
    Hi Babylove,

I live in ClearWater Bay but drive through Sai Kung on the way home from work everyday. Great. I have my Easter holidays soon in three weeks and for obvious reasons we are staying put it would be great to meet up with you, especially if the weather is as glorious as it has been. Without going through the thread again - i think you said you weren't working at the moment, is that right? Great to know there is someone else in the same boat near by. Have a great day everyone!

Jc8696 is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone!! I'm new to geobaby and this is my first post!! So excited to meet all the moms here who are on the same boat!!

I'm currently 7w5d and visiting the doc again this weekend hopefully to hear the heart beat! Can't wait to share and hear all of our experiences on here.
    Editor likes this.

rani is offline Administrator
    Hi Ladies! We're organizing another coffee morning on April 4th. Hope some of you can make it.

GeoBaby Coffee Morning: Having a Baby in Hong Kong April 4th
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

alicialmy is offline Registered User
    Hi All Mommies To be!

I am in my 5th week now and baby is due end of November. This is our first baby and i am pretty excited!! we tried for a couple of months and even considered IUI. Dr Dominic Lee gave me clomid to for natural birth, and what do you know, I got pregnant the very next month. I am 34 this year and it’s about time for a little one in the house. Since I am not longer allowed to bars for drinks anymore, I am looking forward to meeting new mommy to be to hang out with! I work in Central and would be happy to meet up with the rest

Alicia
    Editor likes this.

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast