Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Due November 2014

ckoons is offline Registered User
    Hi! I'm new to this site, 8w at this stage, haven't told anyone yet (besides husband of course!). Let me know next time there's a meet-up. I can't do the Friday coffee but I'd be up for a dinner or brunch sometime.

charieis is offline Registered User
    Hi alicialmy,

Welcome! I just passed week 5 and is into my week 6 now, my due date is somewhere around mid to end November too. Going for my first scan next Friday and is pretty excited about it, cant wait!

The symptoms are showing a little now, feeling slightly nauseous especially in the morning. I will get hungry all the time but will feel nauseous after a few bites. My mood swings are definitely stronger too, had this random emotional breakdown yesterday but felt totally fine today.

Also, I am feeling a little crampy and is very gassy/bloated all the time. Sometimes the cramps felt like really bad menstrual cramps which will extend around the abdominal area to the sides. I am not sure if the cramps are coming from the uterus or from my intestines. So far no spotting, which is good, and the cramps come and go. Usually happens at night before I sleep and in the early morning. Any ladies experiencing the same thing as me?

loobylou is offline Registered User
    Hi chareis, for the first 6 weeks or so I also experienced what felt like period pains. I did with my first daughter too so I think try not to worry, although its easier said than done I think ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Blueishcat is offline Registered User
    Hi all
    I Just found out that I am five weeks pregnant with a due date of late November/early dec. This is my first pregnancy and I am hoping to meet some ladies who are on the same boat for decaf coffee

Please count me in for the next meetup!

Thanks
    rani likes this.

rani is offline Administrator
    Congratulations Blueishcat!

Join us this Friday for a coffee morning.

GeoBaby Coffee Morning: Having a Baby in Hong Kong April 4th
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

workingmummyhk is offline Registered User
    Hello everyone!

Sorry, I missed the last dinner. Was suddenly sent away for work. I was doing 16 hour days and am still recovering from it. We just saw the doctor today for a scan at 7.5 weeks. Strong heartbeat. Everything looks good! See you guys at the Friday coffee.

Blueishcat is offline Registered User
    Hi rani

Thanks for the kind offer but I am going to be working in that morning but please count me in for the next gathering !

alicialmy is offline Registered User
    not too sure if it's the hk weather or the pregnancy, i keep falling asleep during office hour. gosh hopping this will go away very soon...

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast