Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Tickets Giveaway: 6 tickets to HK Fan Zone's Sunday Family Extravaganza (March 30)

Sooney is offline Registered User

We would love to see the Teletubbies live! My 1 year old son sleeps with Laa Laa and Po each night. He watches the show religiously. My daughter, who is now 3, also use to love the Teletubbies. We moved to HK when she was 1 year old, her Teletubbies DVD's helped her transition with the move as they made her feel like she was at home.

Sadly enough, our children's addiction to the Teletubbies even got my husband and I curious about these characters that our children loved. We found out that Po is actually Chinese and speaks Cantonese. In a couple of the episodes, she actually speaks in Cantonese counting. Anyway, small things amuse small minds but still quite interesting when like me, you have watched it over a million times.

Who needs the Rugby Sevens when you have the Teletubbies????? ::))

Editor likes this.

Kwan Ying Emily is offline Registered User

Our family is definitely going for the Smurfs - it brings all generations together, and nobody can resist blue little fellas wearing nice white hats... In fact we might even dress up that way if we are lucky enough to get free tickets!

sinogreat is offline Registered User

HK Fan Zone's Sunday Family Extravaganza looks and sounds really smurftastic! I grew up smurfing the adventure series afterschool and recently have started showing it to our four-year old daughter. Its just been very smurfy watching the series again and now with Audrey. We love to la-la, la-la-la and now she is Smurfette and I'm Papa Smurf.

Dipsy, Laa-Laa, Po, and Tinky Winky are also favorites along with Panzee as we shared many fun moments with them over the set when she was younger. So, it will be a tough choice but I guess the Smurfs will be a great surprise guest! Teletubbies and ZingZillas will bring such reminiscent moments. Cannot wait to Smurf.....

FYI, Juzcar - first Smurf town....enjoy.
    http://boingboing.net/2011/12/19/smu...otes-to-s.html

RG55 is offline Registered User

It's a tough one between the Teletubbies and the ZingZillas as my little boy loves watching both on CBeebies but I think it's be ZingZillas as he is just getting into this 'bopping' stage where he 'bops' his head to anything with a beat!He would be thrilled to see these guys live....his first rock out!!
    : )

OldtimerMum is offline Registered User

I have to admit I had to google ZingZillas and they look like the Tweenies, and my kids loved watching them.

RG55 is offline Registered User

I picked up on Po speaking Cantonese too! When she rides her scooter she says ' quickly' in Cantonese .....so cute!

Editor is offline Administrator

Congratulations to our two lucky winners!

Thank you all for joining our tickets giveaway for the HK Fan Zone Sunday Family Extravaganza!

We're happy to announce our winners for this giveaway are:
    mysharona
    astonvilla

Congratulations! We will PM you soon with instructions on how to claim your tickets!

P.S.
    We also have a tickets giveaway going on for the stage production of Hairy Maclary and Friends! It's going to be a fun afternoon for Mummy, Daddy, and Baby, so head over to our giveaway and enter! (Winners will be announced on April 2, so hurry!)

http://www.geobaby.com/forum/thread168362.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12