Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Tickets Giveaway: 6 tickets to HK Fan Zone's Sunday Family Extravaganza (March 30)

Editor is offline Administrator

Tickets Giveaway: 6 tickets to HK Fan Zone's Sunday Family Extravaganza (March 30)

"Widowed" for the Rugby Sevens weekend (March 28-30)?

Has your hubby deserted you to join his mates? Not to worry, head over to the HK Fan Zone on March 30 for a terrific Sunday Funday!

We've got 6 tickets to give away! We'll pick the 2 best entries to our ticket giveaway and present each winner with 3 tickets each.

To enter the giveaway and win 3 tickets to the HK Fan Zone's Sunday Family Extravaganza, simply answer the following question below (in 100 words or less):

Which act are you and your kids most looking forward to on March 30 and why?

Giveaway rules:
    • This giveaway is for entertainment purposes only
    • Entries are accepted from GeoBaby members only
    • Only one entry per member
    • Competition closes on March 27; winners will be announced on March 28

Time: 11am - 11pm
    Date: March 30, Sunday
    Venue: New Central Harbourfront
    More info: HK Fan Zone

shwetakhanna is offline Registered User
    We have enjoyed watching Teletubbies always on cbeebies, and would be delighted to see them perform live. Our daughter has always been excited to watch these colorful cute little people.
    Second ones would be Smurfs, as we just watched the Smurfs movies a couple of months back, and have been collecting surfs toys recently.

This surely looks like a fun day for the complete family, something to look forward to.����

rryder is offline Registered User
    Definitely the ZingZillas! Our 15-month old is hilarious when she 'jams' with Panzee, Tang, Zak and Drum. She dances (aka -sways from side-to-side) and sings (aka -squeals at the top of her little lungs) when she performs 'The Big Zing' with her favourite primates. She adores the ZingZillas on screen -I can't imagine how excited she would be to see them live! It would be our first time at the HK Fan Zone Family Extravaganza -and what a way to do it- jamming and making music magic with the amazing ZingZillas! : )

madre2be is offline Registered User
    The boys want to see the teletubbies and are hoping they bring loads if tubby custard bubbles with them! My youngest is a groover though - he'll get blown away by the zingzillas. And what am I looking forward to? Enjoying a bit of rugby and watching the boys have a ball. :)

babydoll is offline Registered User
    THE SMURFS win hands down !!!
    My daughter is so crazy about the smurfs that she painted herself blue once
    Unfortunately, everything else she touched in the house turned blue too

audlin is offline Registered User
    It has to be Zingzillas! They rock! What better way to spend Mothers Day than with a day full of family fun! My daughters will spend so much time dancing around they will hopefully be ready for an early night so the wine can come out in the evening for myself and hubby.

mysharona is offline Registered User
    It would definitely be the smurfs.

I remember watching the cartoons while growing up and I can say that it's one of my favorites.

My daughter shared the same taste as I did, she loved it. Both the cartoons and the movie itself.

As this is included in the family extravaganza, It would be great to spend time as a family and to enjoy something we both love as a child.

astonvilla is offline Registered User
    I think we'd most like to see the Smurfs - we've only recently become a family together, so we've been handing down lots of experiences we had as children to our child. The Smurfs is among them!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast