Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Mills International Pre-School

charade is offline Registered User

I'm looking into this school for my kids...Any feedback?

I know it's new and not much information about primary school placements. At this point I'm more concerned about: 1. Is it a warm and friendly environment for kids? Are you kids happy there? 2. Teacher quality - how experienced are they?

Any other inputs from parents who have kids attending or anyone who knows anything about the school would be much appreciated.

nix23 is offline Registered User
    Hi there, my son has been at Mills since they opened last year and we are all very happy with the school. He was very shy when he started but there is a really warm and lively feeling about the whole school from the head down to the teachers and all the staff. Now he can't wait to go every morning. They have been caring throughout. It's a great space with a lot of different resources and all the teachers I've met seem to know their jobs well and are always ready to answer questions. (I haven't specifically asked about their qualifications but assume they're all qualified). Have you visited the school yet? They have an open day coming up on 25 May and you can go along and see for yourself.

charade is offline Registered User

Hi nix... Thanks for sharing. I've visited the school and like the look of it, my only concern is they're so new. Is your son in K1?

Have a couple of other questions if you don't mind checking your private messages.

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks