- 05-11-2014, 10:23 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2013
Kindergarten in Kennedy Town
Hi all! Pls help. My child is 5 years old and currently he goes to Delia in Taikoo. He really enjoys going to school but we are thinking of moving to Kennedy Town in August and I have visited Victoria, sun island in Kennedy town but both had no rooms for 5 yo . I have also visited sunshine house in Chifu and I liked its coziness. My concern is if we keep sending my child to Delia from Kennedy town, it will be too far... And since he likes it so much there, I am not so sure if he will like sunshine Chifu.. Any advice would be grateful... Or is there any other kindergarten in Kennedy Town or closer to the place? Thank u in advance!
- 06-23-2014, 06:18 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2014
Both my daughters went to sunshine house, the school was ok. But you may also wanna give the new school Safari Kid a visit, it opened earlier this year in Chi Fu. I bet kids will prefer Safari more because of the environment.
- By taysty in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2012, 04:17 AM
- By engee in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-01-2010, 02:26 PM
- By piper in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2009, 05:50 PM
- By e-mum in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2008, 11:10 AM
- By deschatjes in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2008, 03:35 PM