Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Drop-off Daycare?

phoenixashburn is offline Registered User
    Well-there are some that cost 4.5k and some that cost 8k.. (none of them include meals) but the more popular ones have huge waiting lists (yes even at 2 yrs old) and for me the kindergarten was in my apartment complex so I didn't have to pay for school bus fees or so and neither did i have to travel across town to drop her and pick her....I calculated that in.
    Have a look at these schools across hongkong - International Montessori school, Victoria educational kindergarten, woodlands montessori.

charade is offline Registered User
    There is also this: Hong Kong Society for the Protection of Children

It costs HK$4,300 to HK$4500. For kids aged 2 and older, I think there are possibly other local preschools (Cantonese medium) that have a full-day service and might be subsidized by the government voucher scheme so even cheaper. But not sure if the hours of those woudl suit a working parent.

m&m
    m&m is offline Registered User
    How about you just hire someone can go to your place...take care and teach your kid....that's easy...you can hire part time or full time....

yanyan11 is offline Registered User
    That sounds a good idea. Do you know where the best place is to look for these kind of nannies?

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

bububb is offline Registered User
    I am a working mum. is there any daycare centres providing a longer hours service?

Thanks

Kathy Liu is offline Registered User
    My baby went to Salvation Army Crèche when she was about 15 month old. There is one in North Point but it is Cantonese Medium. It costs about hkd5500 per month, 8:00 to 18:00, Monday to Friday.
    Pinkbunny22 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12