Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 17 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Due Date - Jan 2015

emch1224 is offline Registered User
    I had my OSCAR scan today!!! It's turned into a NIFTY scan after the nurses sold us on it's benefits lol my twins are healthy and measuring well and it was so amazing to see them on ultrasound for such a long time :) gotta wait two weeks for the blood test results though. Dr Lam says it's most likely a boy and a girl :) argh !!!

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

AprilBuddy2014 is offline Registered User
    Hi emch, wow!! Big congrats for a boy and a girl!!!!

Kkangaroo is offline Registered User
    Congrats emch ! i am so tempted to do a Nifty, but my OSCAR results came out well, low risk. :)

emch1224 is offline Registered User
    Thanks girls!!! I ended up doing NIFTY because twins pregnancies are riskier... I think OSCAR would be sufficient for single pregnancies :) especially with your measurements turning out fine!

Kkangaroo likes this.

rosieposie is offline Registered User
    Hi all

I replied under dec due date club but I fall also under jan (depending on when baby will come). Actual due date is jan 1st but most likely baby will come early ie dec.

Anyway I am open to having a meet with the jan due date club girls too

Thanks..

yukionna is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies,

I just found out yesterday that I am pregnant and my due date should be March 10, 2015! I am extremely exited as this is my first pregnancy and also very much looking forward to learn all the skills and knowledge to be a mommy.

I started to suspect that I am pregnant the moment I was 1 day late (I have a very regular period) and when my breast became tender. We first did a home pregnancy test which showed 2 lines and we also had it confirmed at the Sanatorium. The cost were $350 for the check-up and $490 for a blood test, much cheaper than Quality Healthcare.

Though I started my check-up at the Sanatorium I think I will deliver at QMH. I want a natural birth and QMH seems to be very supportive of that, also we live around the corner.

Anyway, I will very much look forward to share experiences with you ladies and keep in touch!

Have an awesome pregnancy everyone!

poojabatraa is offline Registered User
    Congratulations! Good luck!

Kkangaroo is offline Registered User
    welcome rosieposie and yukionna,

congrats to both on your pregnancies and looking forward to sharing this experience with you!

yukionna, there are a couple of us here who are also going to give birth at QMH, myself included, so hopefully can give you tips. I read that they have antenatal classes conducted in English at QMH, 4 classes on sats, sometime in November. If you're not planning on taking prvt classes, I suggest you register for the public ones soon, as spaces are limited. I will register myself with Tsan Yuk on Wednesday, and ask for more info regarding the classes.

Also, I think we all should plan a meet up sometime soon! I am on holiday till 20th aug, so can come out any day!

plus, @aprilbuddy, i know i mentioned pure yoga in the other post, have u joined it? is anyone doing prenatal at PURE centrium?

Page 17 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast