Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Due Date - Jan 2015

emch1224 is offline Registered User
    It's so exciting isn't it! I'm 6w3d and I've had two ultrasounds already due to some complications... But seeing their little heartbeats makes me happier than I ever felt before!! I'm so excited for you 😊

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

olya is offline Registered User
    Hi, I'm expecting in Jan. 2015 as well. I'm 29 and it's my first pregnancy.....Gosh, I don't know how u all do this.....but, its crazy hard- every morning- crazy headaches, morning sickness and.... u have to look "fabulous" and get ready to work. Be an extremely positive person all day- and just "die" at the end of the day. Just waiting when it's finish!!!!!! and i'll be able to wake up with the smile!!!!!! but not running to the toilet to throw up. Wish ya all the best :)))
    gdphuket and asyaegunova like this.

pollyrafiq is offline Registered User
    Thanks emch1224, thank you for your kind blessings, wishing I can see 2 heart-beats then when the doctor said the heart-beat is strong and my husband said 2 heart-beats, doctor said, he might need to work harder next time, all good, another OB visits in 2 weeks time.

Congrats olya, you are not alone but slightly different, I only want zzzz and food lovers at all times, sometime slight dizzy but manageable, for morning sickness, your doctor might have prescribe you the B6 pills which can help to moderate the situation, the lemon water can also help too!

emch1224 is offline Registered User
    Just out of curiosity, which obstet is everyone seeing? Are you delivering vaginally or c section? :)

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

KTownbaby is offline Registered User
    Hi! I'm just 6 weeks and due very late Jan! Have just had one scan and will go to the hospital to register on Saturday. Is anyone else using Queen Mary?

thelovingmum is offline Registered User
    Hi ladies
    Congratulations on this very special time.
    I am curious as to what room options you are opting for- those that are going through the private system. I would absolutely love for my husband to be with me but I am also aware that I could have those extra funds put towards our child's future.
    Keen to hear your thoughts.
    PS- I don't know if I've already been added to this group- if not, could someone add me please?
    Thank you

@ emch1224, I use Dr. Wilfred Wong in Central and I will probably use epidural delivery if this allow, like the doctor said, very much depends on the last stage;

@KTownbaby, I will book St. Paul private hospital as central location;

@thelovingmom, depends if your company provide you the health insurance that cover most or all the pre / post natal and the hospital charge of the delivery.

Congrats again to ALL :)

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast